Benefits of natural cosmetics
Natural and organic products as brand philosophy
The natural cosmetics is one that is made with natural products of vegetable and mineral origin, without using parabens, silicones or added perfumes. Respecting the environment.
Some of the benefits of natural cosmetics are to avoid the side effects caused by parabens, paraffins and petroleum products on our skin, causing damage In the long term, such as allergies, dryness, redness and irritation.
That is why one of the reasons why Barros de Ibiza opts for natural ingredients that help calm sensitive skin and reduce redness.
Our natural active ingredients
- Mud of Ibiza: Their lands contain a large amount of minerals such as Copper, which stimulates collagen, Magnesium, which helps take care of our skin, Zinc, which recovers injuries from the skin, selenium, an energetic antioxidant, iron, which helps the paleness of the dermis and potassium, which nourishes and moisturizes it.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Good natural hydrant for our skin thanks to its moisturizing effect without leaving oily skin, great anti-inflammatory and regenerating power
- Organic Olive Oil: It is an excellent emollient with moisturizing, balsamic and protective effect. It is especially a good source of oleic acid and vitamin E.
- Shea butter: Contains compounds with anti-inflammatory activity, favorable for anti-aging treatments, sensitive skin and rosacea.
- Chicory Root: Its surface tension action adds to the anti-aging activity by the demonstrated increase in collagen synthesis, which fills wrinkles (comparable to the anti-aging activity of retinol). The application of TENS-UP visually improves the appearance of the skin and there is a visible attenuation of wrinkles of the eye contour.
- Ginko Biloba: Known as the "Youth Plant" and the oldest plant species in the world. It has been used in cosmetics for a long time, it has properties such as anti-wrinkle, anti-oxidant, firming, anti-aging skin, highlighter and natural sun protection.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Its extraordinary hydrophilic properties, provides a hydrated medium between the cells, and protects them against abrasion and friction. Therefore its anti-wrinkle effect, stops free radicals and retards aging is very powerful.
- Rosemary Extract: It has astringent properties, so it is effective in reducing pores, expression lines, ability to stimulate circulation, improving nutrition and skin appearance, properties anti-inflammatory and effective in reducing inflammation, mainly in the eye bags.
- Fig Juice: Rich in hydroxy acids with great antioxidant and anti-aging action, helps to equalize skin tone and fight spots caused by cell aging.
- Jojoba Oil: It works as a moisturizer and moisturizer and also helps keep the skin younger for longer.
- Hibiscus Extract: Known as "vegetable botox" it has been used since ancient times for many beauty treatments. It is a perfect antioxidant.
- Bentonite : Anti-aging effect thanks to its skin exfoliating effect eliminating dead cells and releasing pores of fat and dirt, giving a more unified tone to our skin for a younger appearance , bright and revitalized.
- Kaolin: It is a soft, exfoliating clay and eliminates toxins apart from toning.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Its main function is to restore the skin's barrier by its content of fatty acids, tocopherols and phytosterols that provide moisturizing and emollient properties.
We also have to take into account that we not only help the skin with natural ingredients, but also contribute to favoring the environment, avoiding chemicals and petroleum products.
>> Barros de Ibiza, For a more natural world <<